Shopping Mall Forum

Cooking Discussion Forum
Cooking Forum - Discuss cooking and recipes!
What are you cooking?™

Cooking Discussion ForumGeneralCooking Discussion › I would like to kno the different between 2 sugar
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I would like to kno the different between 2 sugar (Read 1,576 times)
doccake
Cooking Discussion Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I would like to kno the different between 2 sugar
May 27th, 2006 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Hello I would love to kno the different in between the icing sugar and the powder sugar.Thank you Wink Smiley Wink doccake

IP Logged

Cooking Discussion
YaBB Administrator

Cooking Discussion!

Re: I would like to kno the different between 2 su
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2007 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
In From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it says...

Confectioner's sugarPowdered sugar, also known as confectioner's sugar or icing sugar throughout most of the Commonwealth, is a very finely ground form of sugar.

In industrial food production it is used where a quick dissolving sugar is required or as in domestic use principally to make icing or frosting, and other cake decorations. It is often lightly dusted onto a baked good to add light sweetness and subtle decoration.

It is generally mixed with cornstarch or wheat flour, or calcium phosphate to improve its flowing ability and is not generally used to sweeten a beverage, but producers do make industrial grades available without additives.

Caster sugar, generally unavailable in the United States, is a larger particle size approximately half or less in size of granulated.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

cookingdiscussion.com
IP Logged

Cooking Discussion
YaBB Administrator

Cooking Discussion!

Re: I would like to kno the different between 2 sugar
Reply #2 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
One thing good about powdered sugar is a small amount is tasty and yet it's a small amount of sugar you're eating.

cookingdiscussion.com
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Cooking Discussion ForumGeneralCooking Discussion › I would like to kno the different between 2 sugar
Cooking Discussion Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Rules, Privacy Policy and information about cookingdiscussion.com