Shopping Mall Forum

Cooking Discussion Forum
Cooking Forum - Discuss cooking and recipes!
What are you cooking?™

Cooking Discussion ForumGeneralNutrition and Special Diets. › Nutritious meals delivered to your door!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Nutritious meals delivered to your door! (Read 1,293 times)
Shrimpy
Cooking Discussion Full Member

I Love Cooking Discussion

Nutritious meals delivered to your door!
Jul 9th, 2009 at 2:57am
Print Post  
Hey! Have any of you heard of Chefs Diet? Chefs Diet has nutritious and balanced meal choices for those with dietary restrictions because of diabetes, cholesterol, low sugar, and more.

Meals are even delivered to your door and are made from fruits and vegetables picked at their peak of freshness, lean, tender meats, the freshest seafood and complementary carbs and dairy products. These are also the same great tasting meals that celebs get delivered right to their door. Vincent Pastore (Actor) says, Its like eating at a 5 star restaurant everyday!
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
Check out (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) to win a month of Chefs Diet free! You can also call toll free at 1-800-577-7010!

Eat well everyone!

IP Logged

DrineFet
Cooking Discussion Member

I Love Cooking Discussion

Re: Nutritious meals delivered to your door!
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 4:51am
Print Post  
        That food is really a tasty one right? I hope I can eat a food like that.,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Cooking Discussion ForumGeneralNutrition and Special Diets. › Nutritious meals delivered to your door!
Cooking Discussion Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Rules, Privacy Policy and information about cookingdiscussion.com