Shopping Mall Forum

Cooking Discussion Forum
Cooking Forum - Discuss cooking and recipes!
What are you cooking?™

Cooking Discussion ForumGeneralCook Books and magazines › Duchess of Cambridge receives new cookbook
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Duchess of Cambridge receives new cookbook (Read 1,117 times)
Feeding_your_guy
Cooking Discussion Full Member

I Love Cooking Discussion

Duchess of Cambridge receives new cookbook
May 10th, 2011 at 8:54am
Print Post  
H.R.H. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has received a copy of the cookbook Feeding your guy Life and love in the kitchen by author Jamie Zettle to begin her married life following her wedding on April 29, 2011 to H.R.H. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.

With Prince Williams expressed wish to continue his employment as a search and rescue helicopter pilot at RAF Valley until 2013, the remoteness of their cottage, Kates avid and well known love of cooking and their stated intention to begin their married life without staff or servants present, one can easily imagine the countless meals prepared by Kate and shared together using Feeding your guy cookbook in their kitchen.

When asked to comment the author said I am very pleased that my new cookbook, Feeding your guy, has reached the hands and kitchen of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. I hope they enjoy many romantic meals as newlyweds in their cottage on Anglesey, North Wales. I can imagine William coming home from RAF Valley to a delicious meal prepared by Kate in their new home! I congratulate them on their marriage and wish them a lifetime of happy meals shared at a table for two.

Check out this link for the complete story:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Cooking Discussion ForumGeneralCook Books and magazines › Duchess of Cambridge receives new cookbook
Cooking Discussion Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Rules, Privacy Policy and information about cookingdiscussion.com